This no-cost, year-long program is designed to support your health and wellness goals. STATE OF HEALTH offers three pathways to support you, intensive, supportive and self-directed. Participants also have access to the program portal with wellness, nutrition, and fitness resources and tools that help you develop your personalized Health Action Plan.
The intensive and supportive pathways are available to State of Colorado employees enrolled in Cigna or Kaiser Permanente medical plans. The self-directed pathway is available to all State employees.
By enrolling, you'll receive your $20 per month wellness credit (starting the following plan year). And after you complete the program, you'll again earn the $20 per month credit (for the plan year following program completion). You’ll see the discount on your paystub.
STATE OF HEALTH is almost entirely virtual with health coaching and primary care video sessions. Program highlights include:
- Personalized health coaching
- Collaborative Health Action Plan development
- Check-in sessions with your health coach to review biometric and health-engagement changes
- Activities and referrals to community-based resources
- Skill groups that cover nutrition, exercise, stress management, getting better sleep, goal setting, and more
- Virtual fitness portal with on-demand and live fitness classes
What is STATE OF HEALTH?
Colorado STATE OF HEALTH is a State initiative that helps employees achieve an optimal state of health, well-being and qualify of life by integrating:
- The primary elements of the Total Worker Health model
- Evidence-based best practices in clinical health improvement
- Behavioral health therapists
- Board-certified health coaches
- Registered dietitians
STATE OF HEALTH will help you explore the areas of your life that have prevented you from making lasting changes. And you can continue to participate in STATE OF HEALTH beyond the first year. Some successful participants will be invited to become STATE OF HEALTH champions who promote the program in their agencies and mentor new participants.